THE ENERSOL ADVANTAGE
An Enersol system kit (Item#: KAA169 or Item#: UPPESOLSYSKT) is required for installation of this panel. SOLD SEPARATELY
The Solarprene rubber used in the manufacturing of ENERSOL Solar Panels ensures that they are long lasting, as well as durable. They also provide the convenience of being easy to repair. ENERSOL Solar Pool Heating Systems has an 18 year extended warranty and can last 20 years or longer.
With the uncertainty of rising costs in gas and power, solar seems to be the way to go. It will be free for life. With utilization of your existing pump and filter, the Enersol ‘do it yourself’ Solar Pool Heater will provide a warmer pool temperature, no additional monthly heating bills and is the most cost effective way to heat your pool.
The Enersol Solar Pool Heater is made to be an easy ‘do-it-yourself’ installation project. With an easy to follow DVD and simple instruction manual provided, it can be up and running in no time. No gas or electrical inspectors to deal with! It is so versatile it can be put anywhere the sun shines. The kit easily installs on the roof of your home, pool change room, off the deck, beside the pool or on the ground. Enersol has the most durable and longest lasting solar panels on the market! Solarprene rubber is resistant to pool chemicals, harsh U.V. rays, cold winters and the hottest summers. A Canadian made, versatile, dependable solar swimming pool panel system for residential or commercial use.
- Reduce your pool heating cost with the benefit of solar heat-free heat from the sun!
- 10 to 15 degree raise in pool temperatures NATURALLY!
- Extend your season with no additional heating bills!
- Produced for all climates, Solarprene rubber is resistant to pool chemicals, harsh U.V. rays, the coldest Canadian winters and the hottest summers
- They are the most durable and longest lasting panel systems in the market
- Easy to install with our Slip & Clip design. Comes with easy to follow manual, DVD, or online instructions. Start heating your pool in just a weekend
- Unique design allows for custom sizing and easy expansion, if more panels are required
- Low maintenance compared to natural gas or heat pump systems
Enersol Solar Products Inc exclusive 18 Year Extended Warranty against defects in the solar collector panels, allows for many years of worry-free, low-maintenance pool heating. When compared to natural gas or heat pump warranties, our solar warranty provides long term coverage and peace of mind for our pool customers.
One Enersol Panel Box Includes:
(1) Section with pre attached headers
(3) Lag bolts
(1) Long strap (48)
(1) Short strap (12)
* The ENERSOL system is not potable water compatible, not recommended for use with Glycol,and cannot be used in a pressurized water system.
* Covering the panels with glazing (plexiglass or glass) is not recommended
The ENERSOL system is not designed for winter use.
The cost of utilities continues to rise. The price for solar energy will not effect your bill. Use your existing pump and filter for our do-it-yourself solar pool heater. This will provide you with a warmer pool temperature, no extra monthly heating bills. Enersol provides the most cost effective way to heat your pool.
Solar Heating systems make it easy for the homeowner to manage their pool. These cost are based on a natural gas price of $9.13 per gigajoule and an electricity price of $0.08 per kilowatt-hour.
|Type of Heater||Installation Cost||Annual Cost
(Fuel & Maintenance)
|Total Cost After 15 Years|
PLUMBING TECHNICAL TIPS:
* Use PVC pipe for plumbing, ABS is not UV stable and will degrade with outdoor use.
* Use Weld on PVC cement or a heavy-bodied PVC cement with pipe joints
* Ensure plumbing is straight, and properly fit measure twice cut once
* At any low points in plumbing, use a tee and end cap. This will allow for drainage
* If plumbing a substantial distance underground, insulate the pipe.
* A pressure relief valve is not required on an Enersol system
* do not install panels below the level of the pool bottom row of headers should not
be below the bottom of the pool.
|Pump Size (Horsepower)||Mimimum Sections|
|3/4 hp||9 sections|
|1 hp||12 sections|
|1 1/2hp||18 sections|
|2 hp||24 sections|
If the system is undersized, or the pump is larger, follow by-pass
instructions. ( see DIY information)
* to determine pump size 1 psi raises water 27 in 1 1/2 pipe
|Recommended pump size: 3/4-1hp|
|Recommended operating pressure: 15 PSI@120F|
|Maximum fluid pressure: 20PSI @120F|
|Recommended Flow Rate: 4-10 GPM per 4′ width|
|90 elbow adds 6′ to 1 1/2 pipe|
|45 elbow adds 2′ to 1 1/2 pipe|