Compare the advantages of a MaxFlo VS to the Super Pump VS
- MaxFlo Comes with Quick Connect Unions. Super Pump does not
- MaxFlo has the equal flow rate as Super Pump
- MaxFlo is taller than the Super Pump, however equipped with the same connection height
- MaxFlo is Haywards newest pump design and is better priced than the Super Pump
- The MaxFlo is compatible with automation systems. The Super Pump is not
- MaxFlo features a 3″ basket, 1.5″ Inlet and outlet connections and a 1.5 HP Motor
Start your journey in becoming more energy efficient by investing in a variable-speed Max-Flo VS. Giving you up to 80% energy cost savings compared to a single-speed pool pump alternative. Max-Flo VS is the perfect upgrade for people wanting to lower their energy use and put more money in their pocket. Most other variable speed models tend to be oversized in comparison to medium-head pumps such as Hayward’s Max-Flo series. The all new Max-Flo VS is the perfect size, especially for usage with 1.5″ or 2″ plumbing. This pump will provide enormous energy savings that will result in a faster return for your investment.
The digital interface displays power consumption for immediate feedback.
With the Max-Flo VS customizable speed are available. Duration, and priming time will match both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a permanent magnet motor shows the energy efficiency standards this pump meets such as in Title 20.
MAX-FLO VS PUMP BUYING GUIDE
MODEL NUMBER SP2302VSP
TOTAL HP 1.50
MOTOR DESIGN PERMANENT MAGNET, TOTALLY-ENCLOSED
SPEEDRANGE600 – 3000 RPM
VOLTAGE 230V SINGLE PHASE
1 1/2″ x 2″ UNION CONNECTIONS
Product Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty