PURCHASE THE HAYWARD RC5 BETWEEN MARCH 1ST AND SEPTEMBER 5TH AND SAVE $100 AFTER MAIL IN REBATE!
The RC5 comes equipped with a microprocessor that will calculate the most efficient cleaning path. Simply choose the cleaning frequency that best matches your pool debris and RC5 starts with its dual powerful scrub brushes that scrub and vacuum the pool floor, coves, walls and waterline. The RC5 uses 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners that work independently apart from the filtration system and will pay for itself in little over a year depending on local energy rates. Experience the RC5’s efficient, self-sufficient cleaning solution.
The Hayward RC5 features and benefits:
- Power Supply with Integrated Timer – Clean your pool every 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Equipped with an Anti-Tangling Cord Swivel which will minimize tangling
- Top-access, extra-large debris container that removes easily from filter frame without turning over the cleaner.
- Choose from the Quick Clean bottom cycle which lasts only (90 minutes) or from the Full Cycle which will clean the bottom and walls (3 hours).
- Easily scrubs and vacuums pool bottom surfaces, coves, walls and waterline in just 3 hours on Full Cycle.
- 2 Ultrafine porosity filter elements allow for no messy bags.
- Special sensor will detect when the cleaner is climbing out of the pool and reverses direction, and an Out-of-Water Sensor prevents the cleaner from engaging when out of the water.
- For use in residential pools up to 20 x 40
- Caddy Cart Included
Features a 3 Year Full Manufacturer’s Warranty