They had energy savings on their mind when they designed the TriStar variable-speed pump. The TriStar VS variable speed pump was manufactured to be the replacement for most high performance pumps installed today. It was made to put more money in your pocket and allow for a quicker return on your investment.
The TriStar can save you up to 90% on energy costs in comparison to the single-speed pumps in the market. Equipped with an enclosed, integrated variable-speed drive, and permanent magnet motor, the Tristar pump was built to deliver.
TriStar VS Features:
- Manufactured to replace most high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- The Tristar provides a quicker return on your investment compared to other larger and more expensive variable-speed pump models.
- Permanent magnet, enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor allows for greater efficiency and dependability.
- Equipped with an integrated, programmable digital interface with a 24-hour programmable clock and up to 8 custom timer functions (SP3200VSP only)
- A second model (SP3200VSPND) connects directly to Hayward automation for even greater versatility
- 2″ x 2.5″ union connections allows the pump to be easily installed and serviced.
- Second base included to align TriStar VS with Pentair WhisperFlo for easy retrofitting jobs. (SP3200VSP only)
- Voltage: 230V
Includes a One Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty