The Magnum 1 HP Inground Pump by Carvin is equipped with a Ring-Lok that provides a hassle-free locking system that will be quick and easy to access all the parts needing maintenance without disturbing the plumbing fittings. They’ve created a floating washer between the closed impeller and the multi-valve diffuser that maximizes pressure and flow. They have created the Magnum’s housing by molding a single reinforced, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic piece and placed two drain plugs for easy winterization. The pump features a 183 cubic inch (3000 cm3) pre-filter. The Magnum’s seal features identical ceramic and carbon surfaces, and all other components are made of BUNA-N rubber and stainless steel. The Magnum’s seal was designed to be heat and leak resistant.
- 1 HP Inground Pump
- Patented air-cooled heat-sink allows pump to run dry without damage to shaft seal
- Ring-Lok design gives “tool free” access to strainer basket and pump internals
- 208 cu. in. (3411 cm3) heavy-duty strainer basket with exclusive priming tube for superior priming capabilities
- Internal ribs in large strainer basket slows for flow, despite being filled with leaves and debris
- Housing molded from a single reinforced, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic piece with two drain plugs with winterization.
- Floating eye seal between closed impeller and diffuser allows for greater efficiency and dependability.
- Maximum water temperature 104 Β°F (40 Β°C)
- Energy saver motor comes standard on all single speed pumps.
- 5″ basket
- 2″ Unions
- Unconditional 1 Year Warranty Against Seal Failure
Product Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty